CALA Homes application – Object now !
- CALA Homes want to build 391 houses on our Green Belt
- This land should be protected and NOT released from Green Belt
- The application is currently under re-consultation
- New objections can be lodged until 22nd October 2022
Click here for our HOW TO OBJECT page
- You must give your full name and your address
- Object via letter, email or the St Albans Planning Portal
- State that you object and give factual reasons why, ideally with personal examples
- Stick to reasons that support Green Belt protection, or the “material considerations” – size and location of the development, its function and its relationship to its surroundings
Butterfly World – Planning Enforcement
We will add details here about our campaign to get existing planning decisions enforced at the Butterfly World site !
Watch this space!!